By registering at Shride you agree to the following terms and conditions :
3. You will keep your username and password safe, and wont share them with anyone. You will not pass yourself off as someone else or create multiple, false accounts.
4. We are using email IDs and mobile numbers to validate user .In case a user want to try the service, we are taking personal identification information in the form of Driving license / Govt. Id . The data is associated with the email ID and Mobile number provided.
5. Via Googles SDK , we are maintain crash logs if an application crashes. We are asking for user location to locate pickup points near user but we are not storing the location.
6. We are not storing any payment Data. Payment Handling is done by a third party vendor known as PayTM.
7. From after you have booked your vehicle and received the vehicle till you return the vehicle to Shride in the same condition as it was given, all lawful responsibilities of the Government of India regarding the vehicle booked and used by you for the booking time period lies with you.
8. You can update your personal details by accessing your account Profile page and making any necessary changes; this will update your details across all services that you have or will use at Shride.
9. Shride seeks to ensure that your information and preferences are accurate and complete and ensure that we dont hold personal information any longer than is necessary. If you wish to view or change your information, where possible you may do this online. Alternatively by sending an email with your name, full mailing address, email address, and relevant information about subscriptions and registrations you have with us to the customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Our primary goal in collecting information is to provide customers with a better service and to provide all visitors a smooth, efficient, and personalised experience while using our website. If you contact us, we may keep a record of your correspondence or comments. We use this information to help us provide better service in the event that you contact us again.
11. These terms and/or your use of the website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian law and the Indian Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute which may arise.
12. Shride acknowledges your trust and is committed to protecting the information you provide. To prevent unauthorised access, maintain accuracy, and ensure proper use of information, we employ physical, electronic, and managerial processes to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Our site has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
13. If you breach these or any of our other terms and conditions we reserve the right to close your account, if we do so, we may close all accounts you have open in your name.